UPSC declared Job warning to employ applicants who finished 12TH for the situation of NDA NA Examination 2020. Official warning for the employment opportunity is likewise given beneath. To Apply for the activity posting from UPSC, it would be ideal if you click on the Apply Now button underneath.
Organization Name UPSC
Post Name:- NDA NA Examination 2020
No of Posts:- 418 Posts
Employment Location:– All India Jobs
Last Date to Apply:- 28/01/2020
Comparable Jobs:- All India Jobs
1. Instructive Qualifications: (I) For Army Wing of National Defense Academy :— twelfth Class go of the 10+2 example of School Education or comparable assessment directed by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :— twelfth Class go of the 10+2 example of School Education or proportionate with Physics and Mathematics led by a State Education Board or a University.
(iii) Candidates who are showing up in the twelfth Class under the 10+2 example of School Education or equal assessment can likewise apply for this assessment.
2. The Examination will be held at the accompanying Centers : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
3. The inexact number of opportunities to be filled on the aftereffects of this assessment will be as under:
I. National Defense Academy: 370 to incorporate 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (counting 28 for ground Duties)
ii. Maritime Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 48.
iii. Absolute: 418.
Age: 17 – 40 Yrs, Only unmarried male up-and-comers brought into the world not sooner than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than first July, 2004 are qualified.
Application Fee: Candidates (with the exception of SC/ST up-and-comers/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs indicated in Note 2 underneath who are excluded from installment of charge) are required to pay an expense of Rs. 100/ – (Rupees one hundred just) either by saving the cash in any Branch of SBI with money, or by utilizing net financial office of State Bank of India or by utilizing Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
1. In this segment the evaluation of contender for dispatching through NDA into flying and ground obligation branches in the IAF is considered.
2. The fundamental prerequisites of medicinal wellness are basically the equivalent for all branches, aside from aircrew in whom the parameters for visual sharpness, anthropometry and certain other physical norms are increasingly stringent. An up-and-comer won’t be surveyed physically fit except if the assessment overall shows that he is physically and intellectually fit for withstanding extreme physical and mental strain for delayed periods in any atmosphere in any piece of the world.
3. Least stature for Flying Branch will be 162.5 cm. Satisfactory estimations of leg length, thigh length and sitting stature for such aircrew will be as under: – (I) Sitting tallness: Minimum-81.5 cm Maximum-96.0 cm (ii) Leg Length: Minimum-99.0 cm Maximum-120.0 cm (iii) Thigh Length: Maximum-64.0 cm
1. The Union Public Service Commission will set up a rundown of up-and-comers who acquire the base passing imprints in the composed assessment as fixed by the Commission at their prudence. Such up-and-comers will show up before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where possibility for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be surveyed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force notwithstanding the above should qualify Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS). Applicants with Air Force as one of the decision would likewise experience CPSS on the off chance that they qualify SSB and are willing.
2. Two-arrange choice strategy dependent on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been presented at Selection Centers/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
The most effective method to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply online by utilizing the site upsconline.nic.in Brief directions for topping off the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed guidelines are accessible on the previously mentioned site.
2. The Commission has presented the office of withdrawal of Application for those applicants who would prefer not to show up for the Examination. In such manner, Instructions are referenced in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
3. Competitor ought to likewise have subtleties of one personal ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/School Photo ID/Any other personal ID Card gave by the State/Central Government. The subtleties of this personal ID should be given by the competitor while topping off the online application structure. A similar picture ID card will likewise must be transferred with the Online Application Form. This picture ID will be utilized for all future referencing and the competitor is encouraged to convey this ID while showing up for assessment/SSB.
4. (I) The Online Applications can be filled upto 28th January, 2020 till 6:00 PM. (ii) The online Applications can be pulled back from 04.02.2020 to 11.02.2020 till 6:00 PM. Itemized directions in regards to withdrawal of Applications is accessible at the Appendix.
5. The qualified applicants will be given an e-Admit Card three weeks before the beginning of the assessment. The e-Admit Card will be made accessible on the UPSC site (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by applicants. No Admit Card will be sent by post. Every one of the candidates are required to give legitimate and dynamic email id while topping off online application structure as the Commission may utilize electronic mode for reaching them.
6. Assessment will be directed by the Union Public Service Commission on nineteenth April, 2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 145th Course, and for the 107th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) beginning from second January, 2021.
Assessment NOTICE NO.04/2020-NDA-I
govtjobsvacancy.in wishes you good luck. Continue following our govtjobsvacancy.in site for most recent Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and some more. Much obliged to You.
Snap Official Notification catch to find out about occupation notice from UPSC.To Apply for the activity posting from UPSC, if it’s not too much trouble click on the Apply Now button beneath.
Some Important Links:-
- IIT Jammu Recruitment for 39 Jr. Asst & Other Vacancy
- Bihar Police Squad Constable Admit Card 2020
- MP High Court Recruitment 2020 | Jabalpur high court
- bihar public service commission | www bihar public service commission
- Uppsc Result | uppsc news | uppsc 2019 uppsc je result
- ssc online | ssc admit card | ssc je online |…
- IIT Jammu Recruitment for 39 Jr. Asst & Other Vacancy
- NCERT Recruitment for 13 Storekeeper, Asst
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army SSC Recruitment for Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy
- NABARD Recruitment for 150 Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020