1. Instructive Qualifications: (I) For Army Wing of National Defense Academy :— twelfth Class go of the 10+2 example of School Education or comparable assessment directed by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :— twelfth Class go of the 10+2 example of School Education or proportionate with Physics and Mathematics led by a State Education Board or a University.
(iii) Candidates who are showing up in the twelfth Class under the 10+2 example of School Education or equal assessment can likewise apply for this assessment.
2. The Examination will be held at the accompanying Centers : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
3. The inexact number of opportunities to be filled on the aftereffects of this assessment will be as under:
I. National Defense Academy: 370 to incorporate 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (counting 28 for ground Duties)
ii. Maritime Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 48.
iii. Absolute: 418.
Age: 17 – 40 Yrs, Only unmarried male up-and-comers brought into the world not sooner than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than first July, 2004 are qualified.
Application Fee: Candidates (with the exception of SC/ST up-and-comers/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs indicated in Note 2 underneath who are excluded from installment of charge) are required to pay an expense of Rs. 100/ – (Rupees one hundred just) either by saving the cash in any Branch of SBI with money, or by utilizing net financial office of State Bank of India or by utilizing Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
1. In this segment the evaluation of contender for dispatching through NDA into flying and ground obligation branches in the IAF is considered.
2. The fundamental prerequisites of medicinal wellness are basically the equivalent for all branches, aside from aircrew in whom the parameters for visual sharpness, anthropometry and certain other physical norms are increasingly stringent. An up-and-comer won’t be surveyed physically fit except if the assessment overall shows that he is physically and intellectually fit for withstanding extreme physical and mental strain for delayed periods in any atmosphere in any piece of the world.
3. Least stature for Flying Branch will be 162.5 cm. Satisfactory estimations of leg length, thigh length and sitting stature for such aircrew will be as under: – (I) Sitting tallness: Minimum-81.5 cm Maximum-96.0 cm (ii) Leg Length: Minimum-99.0 cm Maximum-120.0 cm (iii) Thigh Length: Maximum-64.0 cm
1. Applicants are required to apply online by utilizing the site upsconline.nic.in Brief directions for topping off the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed guidelines are accessible on the previously mentioned site.
2. The Commission has presented the office of withdrawal of Application for those applicants who would prefer not to show up for the Examination. In such manner, Instructions are referenced in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
3. Competitor ought to likewise have subtleties of one personal ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/School Photo ID/Any other personal ID Card gave by the State/Central Government. The subtleties of this personal ID should be given by the competitor while topping off the online application structure. A similar picture ID card will likewise must be transferred with the Online Application Form. This picture ID will be utilized for all future referencing and the competitor is encouraged to convey this ID while showing up for assessment/SSB.
4. (I) The Online Applications can be filled upto 28th January, 2020 till 6:00 PM. (ii) The online Applications can be pulled back from 04.02.2020 to 11.02.2020 till 6:00 PM. Itemized directions in regards to withdrawal of Applications is accessible at the Appendix.
5. The qualified applicants will be given an e-Admit Card three weeks before the beginning of the assessment. The e-Admit Card will be made accessible on the UPSC site (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by applicants. No Admit Card will be sent by post. Every one of the candidates are required to give legitimate and dynamic email id while topping off online application structure as the Commission may utilize electronic mode for reaching them.
6. Assessment will be directed by the Union Public Service Commission on nineteenth April, 2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 145th Course, and for the 107th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) beginning from second January, 2021.