UPPSC Recruitment for 309 Block Education Officer (BEO) Vacancy: – Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has discharged its notice for enlistment of 309 Block Education Officer (BEO) Posts. In the event that you need to make a profession with the UPPSC Recruitment, at that point this is your opportunity. Apply for this Recruitment and capitalize on this chance.
- 1 Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC).
- 2 https://www.govtjobsvacancy.in/
- 3 Opening subtleties of UPPSC Recruitment: –
- 4 Qualification Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment: –
- 5 Significant dates for UPPSC Vacancy: –
- 6 Official Notification for UPPSC Vacancy: –
- 7 About UPPSC Recruitment.
Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC).
Posts: Block Education Officer (BEO).
Absolute posts: 309 Posts.
Eligibility: Graduation/B.Ed/L.T Diploma.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 40 years.
Apply Fee: Rs.125/ – for Gen/OBC/EWS, Rs.65/ – for SC/ST and Rs.25/ – for PH.
Last date: 13 January 2020.
Salary: Rs.9,300/ – to 34,800/ – pm + (Grade 4800)
Occupation Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Note: Male and Female competitors can apply.
Opening subtleties of UPPSC Recruitment: –
- All out Vacancy: – 306 Posts.
- Name of post: – Block Education Officer (BEO).
Qualification Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment: –
- Capability: – Graduation degree in Education from a perceived University OR B.Ed structure Recognized University OR L.T. recognition in Basic Education from Government Basic Training College or who hold a degree or confirmation or authentication of any extraordinary course of preparing in Basic Education from any University or Board.
(More Details for check warning).
- Application expense: – Rs.125/ – for Gen/OBC/EWS, Rs.65/ – for SC/ST and Rs.25/ – for PH competitor.
- Determination Process: – according to competitor’s exhibition in Preliminary Written Exam and Main (Written) Examination.
- Note: – If you have any question in regards to determination process then you should see the notice and read cautiously.
- The most effective method to apply: – The up-and-comers can apply online application through the site http://uppsc.up.nic.in/OR http://uppsc.up.nic.in/candidatehomepage.html from 13 December 2019 to 10 January 2020.
Significant dates for UPPSC Vacancy: –
- Beginning date for online application – 13 December 2019.
- Last date for online application – 10 January 2020.
- Last date for installment of expense at Bank – 10 January 2020.
Official Notification for UPPSC Vacancy: –
- Snap here for enlistment warning.
- Snap here for online application.
About UPPSC Recruitment.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state organization approved to direct the Civil Services Examination for passage level arrangements to the different Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.