TPSC Recruitment for 40 T.C.S. Grade-I & T.P.S. Grade-II Vacancy: – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 40 T.C.S. Grade-I & T.P.S. Grade-II Posts. If you want to make a career with the TPSC Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
free job alert, freejobalert, jobalert, ksp, sbi careers, gold rate in chennai, dsssb, isro careers, apslprb,ncl, wb health, esic admit card, gold rate chennai, www.wbhealth.gov.in, lic career, aai careers, aavin recruitment, education recruitment board, assamcareer, sail career, tamilnadu postal recruitment,
|Department:||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).|
|Posts:||T.C.S. Grade-I & T.P.S. Grade-II.|
|Total posts:||40 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Graduation + Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok/ language.|
|Age Limit:||Between 21 to 40 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.300/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.250/- SC/ST/BPL card holders/ PH candidates.|
|Extended Last date:||30 April 2020.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of TPSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 40 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Tripura Civil Service (TCS) Grade-I – 30 Posts.
2) Tripura Police Service (TPS) Grade-II – 10 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment: –
- Essential – A candidates must hold Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable – Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok/ language.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on basis of Madhyamik., Higher Secondary or equivalent examination Certificate/ Admit Card. Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Application fee: –
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
Selection Process: – The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only) (ii) Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and (iii) Personality Test.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ from 10 March 2020 to 30 April 2020.
Important dates for TPSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 10 March 2020.
- Extended Last date for online application – 30 April 2020.
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 07 June 2020.
|Recruitment notification:||Click Here | Notice Date|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
About TPSC Recruitment.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act, 1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/ terms and conditions of Public Service Commission.
- नोकरी की तैयारी gk क्वेश्चन के साथ: आल jobs रिलेटेड प्रश्न उत्तर
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2020 – 2021 online Registration
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020, Apply Online 1412 Post
- APSU Result 2020: APS University Rewa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result
- APSU Admit Card 2020 Download BA B.Sc B.Com MA
- MPBSE Admit Card MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Download
|For OnlineTest Series||Click Here | टेक्स्ट सीरीज|
|To SubscribYoutube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Like Facebook Page||Click here|