SSC CGL Admit Card 2020: The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam for the recruitment of different posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier -1 has been released on the official website ssc.nic.in on 20 February 2020. Every aspirant who registered for SSC CGL Exam 2019-2020 will be issued an e-admit card/hall ticket.
ssc cgl, ssc, ssc cgl admit card, ssc admit card, ssc admit card, cgl admit card, ssc cgl admit card 2019, ssc admit card 2019, ssc cgl admit card 2018, cgl admit card 2019, ssc cgl 2019 admit card, ssc cgl 2020, ssc cgl admit card 2019 tier 1, ssc cgl admit card tier 1, cgl tier 2 admit card, ssc admit, ssccgl admit card, ssc cgl admit card 2018 download,
To download SSC CGL Admit Card, visit the official website and enter your registration number/date of birth in the given fields. SSC CGL Admit Card will have details of the examination such as Date of Examination, Roll Number, Code of Centre, Examination Centre, Photograph, and Signature. Candidates must bring the SSC CGL Admit Card to the Examination hall; without hall ticket, candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall. In this post, candidates can check out all details about SSC CGL Admit Card 2020.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Exam Date (Tier 1)||2nd March to 11th March 2020|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Category||SSC CGL Admit Card|
How To Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020?
Candidates shouldn’t wait for the last day to download the SSC CGL Admit Card in order to avoid technical issues or rush problems in the last hours. Steps for downloading SSC CGL Admit Card is given below.
- – 1st Step: Visit the Official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Go to the Admit Card tab. A list of regional websites will be opened.
- – 3rd Step: Select the Region.
- – 4th Step: Click on the e-admit card for SSC CGL.
- – 5th Step: Enter the necessary details, i.e. Application Number and Date of Birth.
- – 6th Step: Click on the “Submit” button
- – 7th Step: SSC CGL Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- – 8th Step: Download the SSC CGL Admit Card and take a print out for future reference.
If a candidate has lost their application form, they can download the SSC CGL Admit Card by entering Candidate Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth. In case of any correction required on the Admit Card, candidates should report to the SSC help desk.
SSC CGL Admit Card | Exam Pattern
There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks. Tier 2 has 4 sections with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam will be conducted in online mode. Tier 3 is a descriptive exam and is conducted offline. Candidates need to write Essay/Letter/Application/Precis. Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2018 comprises DEST/CPT these are required for certain government posts. The four tiers are indicated below.
|Tier –I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier –II||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2020 – 2021 online Registration
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020, Apply Online 1412 Post
- APSU Result 2020: APS University Rewa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result
- APSU Admit Card 2020 Download BA B.Sc B.Com MA
- MPBSE Admit Card MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Download
|For OnlineTest Series||Click Here|
|To SubscribYoutube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram ChannelTo Like Facebook Page||Click Here Click here|