1. What festival is held on the last Wednesday of august each year in Bunol, Spain?
Answer: La Tomatina
2.What is the fear of light flashes known as?
3. What does the abbreviation DOS stand for in the operating system MS-DOS?
Answer: Disk Operating System
4. What is the more common name for an apiarist?
5. How many squares are there on a Snakes and Ladders board?
6. What is your occupation if you are sometimes referred to as an apiarist?
7. What does NaTO stand for?
Answer: North atlantic Treaty Organization
8. Who invented the method he called ‘rope-a-dope’?
Answer: Muhammad ali
9. What was the first mass produced game to use people as playing pieces?
10. What team won the 2011 NBa Championship?
Answer: Dallas Mavericks
11.Which NBa team plays its home games at Madison Square Gardens?
Answer: New York Knicks
12. What year did the US first host the Summer Olympic Games?
13. Under what name is Thomas Lanier Williams better known?
Answer: Tennessee Williams
14. What nationality was Johnny Weissmuller?
15. In which country did the cheese Emmental originate?
16. a Bloody Mary is a cocktail made with tomato juice and what type of alcohol?
17. What does an onychophagist do?
Answer: Bite their nails
18. What is the point value of the outer bull’s eye on the dartboard?
Answer: 25 points
19. What soccer team won the Premier League in 2004?
Answer: arsenal FC
20. What is the thin layer of foam on top of an espresso called?