|Company Name||Parliament of India|
|No of Posts||47 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600 – Rs. 1,15,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited (through e-mail only) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacancies for the post of Translator [Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100) in the Pay Matrix] in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis:-
1. Post Name: Translator
2. No. of Vacancy: 47
3. Salary: Rs. 47600 – 151100
4. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level Or
ii. Master’s Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level Or
iii. Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level Or
iv. Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium from a recognised University and English as a subject at the Degree Level Or
v. Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium from a recognised University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
5. Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognised by the Government OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and viceversa in Central/ State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
Age: Parliament of India Recruitment
27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years)
1. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years (depending upon the extent of their continuous service) to the candidates in Government Service who have rendered not less than 3 years of continuous service on regular basis as on 27.07.2020 and they should continue in their service till their final selection.
2. Applicants in Government Service who are eligible for this post owing to their experience in translation work of prescribed duration during the said service will be eligible for age relaxation (on account of their Government Service) of up to 3 years (over and above the maximum age limit of 29 years mentioned in their case in para 3 of this advertisement) depending on the length of their service.
3. Applicants in Government Service or serving in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats should have completed 3 years of continuous regular service in Government or in Rajya Sabha Secretariat or in Government, Lok Sabha Secretariat and/or Rajya Sabha Secretariat put together or in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats put together for claiming age relaxation as Government Servant as per provisions in Para XI above.
4. Persons who are appointed on ad-hoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are not eligible for age relaxation.
5. An Ex-Serviceman who has joined a Government job on the civil side and is deemed to be a civil employee is permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another Government job.
1. Preliminary Examination:
i. General Knowledge and Current Affairs
ii. General English
iii. General Hindi
2. The candidates will have to secure the Minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted while preparing the final selection list.
3. Main Examination:
i. Translation from English to Hindi
ii. Translation from Hindi to English
iii. English Essay, Precis and Grammar
iv. Hindi Essay, Precis and Grammar
How to Apply:
1. The last date for receipt of applications is 27.07.2020
2. Candidates should e-mail their applications on or before the last prescribed date. The receipt of application will be acknowledged by the Recruitment Branch through email only.
3. Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi.
4. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, email@example.com.
5. The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
High Court of Allahabad Recruitment 2020: Sarkari Naukri 2020: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites applications to fill up 102 Law Clerk Vacancies – 15,000 Salary – Apply Now
6. The candidates are required to attach self-attested scanned copies of her/his certificates, degrees, mark sheets etc.
7. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before 27.07.2020 and she/he has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required qualification.
8. The candidates are required to attach scanned copies of both certificate/degree as well as marks sheet(s) in respect of each educational qualification mentioned in the application.
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Official website:||Click Here|
govt jobs vacancy
govt jobs vacancy in mp
govt jobs vacancy in 2020
govt jobs vacancy in delhi
govt jobs vacancy in telangana
govt jobs vacancy 2020 pdf
govt jobs vacancy for female
govt jobs vacancy in chandigarh
govt jobs vacancy may 2020
govt jobs vacancy in west bengal