Post Name: Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer At 29 Post
Short Information: given the most recent notice advt no.02/2021 for the Odisha High Court Stenographer enrollment 2021 of Apply Online Junior Stenographer Vacancy at 29 posts. Intrigued up-and-comers can apply online through the authority site orissahighcourt.nic.in Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 by 4 September 2021. Different subtleties of Odisha High Court Jobs 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Orissa High Court Recruitment How to Apply are given beneath…
Odisha High Court Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Online Junior Stenographer 29 Post
High Court Odisha opening notice 2020 for the 29 Posts of Junior Stenographer Posts. You can apply online to Odisha High Court Stenographer enlistment from 3 August 2021 to 4 September 2021. Odisha High Court Vacancy 2021 Read full Notification Before Odisha High Court Stenographer Apply Online. Odisha High Court Stenographer Notification/Advertising short depiction underneath there:–
Odisha High Court Stenographer Notification 2021
- Competitors ought to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a perceived University with a base speed of 80 words each moment in shorthand and 40 words each moment in typing/record on a PC or comparable from a perceived Board/University/Institution.
- He/she ought to have sufficient information on Computer Applications
- For more schooling capability subtleties go to the underneath true notice.
- Competitors age breaking point ought to be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as old enough on the first date of August 2021.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation according to Government Rule Regulation.
- Odisha High Court Recruitment Notification 2021
- Odisha High Court Job Vacancy 2021 Stenographer 29 Post
- Odisha High Court Jobs 2021 Stenographer Apply Online
- Beginning Date for Submission of Application: 3 August 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 4 September 2021.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.500/ – (Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable).
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- For Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Salary Rs.25500 – Rs.81100/ – in Level-7.
- For more compensation subtleties go to the underneath true notice.
Step by step instructions to Apply
Method of Apply:
- Through Online.
- Odisha High Court.
Qualified competitors can apply through the authority site by 4 September 2021 or at Click on the underneath How to Apply joins.
Official Website: Click here
Apply Online: Click here