|Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has released its notification for recruitment of 123 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) post. If you want to make a career with the Medical Services Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu.|
|Posts:||Assistant Surgeon (Speciality).|
|Total posts:||123 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||MBBS Degree with (PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma)/ Diploma in Anaesthetics/ Gynaecology/ Public Health. (Below Details)|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 57 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- for SC/ST/ SCA/ DAP (PH) & Rs.1000/- for Other candidates.|
|Last date:||19 May 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month.|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of Medical Services Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 123 Posts.
Name of post: –
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 19.05.2020 for walk-in selection for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service:
(** Note:- Vacancies notified are existing in the Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai)
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Services Recruitment: –
For Assistant Surgeon (Speciality).
Salary: – Level-22 Rs.56100-177500 (Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this Notification).
Qualification: – MBBS Degree with PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty in addition to the above, the candidates.
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the last date of online registration.
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second-Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service
Application fee: – Rs.500/- for SC/ST/ SCA/ DAP (PH) category candidates & Rs.1000/- for Other category candidates.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ OR http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/index.php from 12 May 2020 to 19 May 2020.
Important dates for Medical Services Vacancy: –
|Recruitment notification||क्लिक हियर|
|Online application||Click Here|