JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Jammu and Kashmir Bank have officially announced 1850 vacancies Bank PO and Clerks or Banking Associates. Candidates, who wish to work with such a renowned public sector institution can start applying for JK Bank Recruitment 2020 once the JK Bank online application process starts from 20th June 2020. The last date of the application will be announced soon by the officials.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 For PO And Banking Associate
Before we move further into the JK Bank Recruitment details, let us first have an overview of the JK Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Exam||JK Bank Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||1850|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer and Banking Associate|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
JK Bank Recruitment Important Dates 2020
JK Bank Online Registration Begins: 20th June 2020
Last Date to Apply for JK Bank Recruitment: To Be Announced
Release of JK Bank PO Prelims Admit Card: To Be Announced
JK Bank PO Prelims: To Be Announced
Declaration of JK Bank PO Prelims Result: To Be Announced
Release of JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card: To Be Announced
JK Bank PO Mains: To Be Announced
Declaration of JK Bank PO Mains Result: To Be Announced
Release of JK Bank Clerk Admit Card: To Be Announced
Date for JK Bank Clerk Exam: To Be Announced
JK Bank Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||350|
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Criteria|
|Banking Associate||Candidates should be graduate/postgraduate with 55% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized. The final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers for the online application.|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Applicants should be graduate/postgraduate with 60% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government. The final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate register for the online application.|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (As on 01/04/2020)|
|Banking Associate||Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 32 years
How To Apply For JK Bank 2020?
Follow the given steps and you’ll be able to successfully register for the JK Bank exam 2020.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of the UCIL at jkbank.com.
- 2nd Step: On the home screen, click on “Careers”.
- – 3rd Step: Now look for “Advertisement for Recruitment of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate”. Then, click on “Apply Online”. This option will open on 20th June 2020.
- – 4th Step: For Step-I registration, select on “Click here for New Registration”. Now fill in important Personal details, contact information, and others. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You can note it down but the same details will be sent to your email as well. Click on “SAVE AND NEXT”.
- – 5th Step: Fill your qualification details and click on the Submit button. Verify the details before you hit the final submit. You will be redirected to the payment page.
- – 6th Step: The necessary application fee payments will be made through online only. Valid payment methods include Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Netbanking.
JK Bank Application Fees
- – 7th Step: Now you will have to scan and upload your documents. Please pay attention to this part as strictly adhering to the mentioned specifications is necessary.
- – 8th Step: Once you are done uploading your documents, click on Submit. You can download the preview of your application form for future reference.
- RPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply For School Lecturer
- Rajasthan Home Guard Bharti 2020 For 2500 Posts Apply Online
- UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019 Released Download
- Today 20 Question and Answer Daily|interview questions and answers
- Doubts You Should Clarify About Online Jobs From Home Pay Me…