Department: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
- Posts: Research Establishment Officer (REO) (Grade I & II) & Senior REO.
- Total posts: 08 Posts.
- Eligibility: L.L.M/ B.Tech/ B.S./ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D.
- Age Limit: Maximum 48 years.
- Apply Fee: Rs.1000/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Women.
- Last date: 15 January 2020.
- Salary: Rs.91,866/- to 1,24,580/- per month.
- Job Location: Kanpur.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Notification: REO/DOAD/2019/01.
- Official Website: http://www.iitk.ac.in/
- Note: Male & Female candidates can apply.
Vacancy details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment: –
- Total Vacancy: – 08 Posts.
- Name of post: – Research Establishment Officer (REO)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Master of law (L.L.M.) OR B.Tech. or B.S. in Engineering OR M.Sc. in Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry.
Age Limit: – 40 years i.e. born on or after 15-01-1980.
For REO (Grade I) – 03 Posts.
Qualification: – M.Tech. Civil/ Geoinformatics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Earth Sciences/ Mining Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Earth Sciences OR B.Tech./ B.S. + 5 years of experience OR M.Tech./ M.Sc. + 3 years of experience.
Age Limit: – 45 years i.e. born on or after 15-01-1975.
For Senior REO – 01 Post.
Qualification: – Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or allied fields plus 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent degrees in electronics engineering or allied fields plus 8 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: – 48 years i.e. born on or after 15-01-1972.
Application fee: – Rs.1000/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidate.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Interview.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.iitk.ac.in/ from 16 December 2019 to 15 January 2020.
Important dates for IIT Kanpur Vacancy: –
Starting date for online application – 16 December 2019.
Last date for online application – 15 January 2020.