Sarkari Naukri 2020: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites applications to fill up 102 Law Clerk Vacancies – 15,000 Salary – Apply Now
On 19/07/2020, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Law Clerk.
|Company Name||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|No of Posts||102 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual based for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
1. Post Name: Law Clerk (Trainee)
2. Number of Vacancies: 102
3. Essential Qualifications:
i. Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
ii. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
4. Nature of work:
i. The successful candidates will be attached with Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad and Lucknow Bench, Lucknow and shall discharge duties under directions of their Lordships. Basically, the Law Clerk (Trainee) will be required to carry out search and research on legal points and principles as desired by the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she remains attached.
ii. He/she shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in searching out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required by the Hon’ble Judges in discharge of judicial as well as administrative work.
iii. Besides attending the Chambers of Hon’ble Judges, the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be asked to be present in Court during hearing of the arguments, take down or prepare notes in Court
5. Other Conditions of Engagement:
The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
6. Period of Engagement: The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
1. Candidates should affix a latest colored photograph taken on or after 1st January 2020 in passport size with his/her own signature thereon and duly attested by some Gazetted Officer at the place provided in the application.
2. The envelope containing the application should be marked ”Application For The Post Of Law Clerk (Trainee)”.
3. An envelope shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form, shall be stand rejected.
4. Candidates must attach with the application form, certified copies of the certificates in support of their age and educational qualifications, extracurricular activities, and also in support of their having computer
5. Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D. Or through Courier.
6. Application will be rejected if photo is not pasted or Bank Draft is not attached or if certified copy of certificates are not attached with it or if it is not signed by the applicant or if it is not received by the last date/ time.
7. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the Court will not be responsible for any postal delay. The defective applications, which are not complete in any respect, will be rejected out-right.
8. Selected candidate shall give an undertaking on the prescribed proforma that during the engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) he shall not practice in any court of law nor engage himself in any professional pursuit.
9. The candidates are required to furnish a checklist along with application form mentioning therein details (as per format enclosed ) about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
10. Information regarding the format of application and other information are also available on the website of Allahabad High Court at www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Selection Procedure :
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for the interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Eligibility, application forms, conditions of engagement, and detailed instructions for the guidance of the candidates are available on the website of the High Court ( www.allahabadhighcourt.in ).
2. The last date for submission of application forms is 08.08.2020. The application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench. Application forms may also be downloaded from the official website of High Court, Allahabad.
3. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
4. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier
GovtJobsVacancy.In wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Govt Jobs Vacancy web site for latest Govt Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, please click on the Apply Now button below.
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Official website:||Click Here|