Delhi High Court DHC Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
high court case status, Saket court, high court CHD, high court cause list,e-district Delhi, city civil court, court service, high court status, Delhi high court cause list, Delhi high court orders,
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Online Form 2020
Delhi High Court (DHC) Group C Recruitment 2020
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 19/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11/03/2020 up to 10 PM Only.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 11/03/2020 up to 11 PM Only.
- Exam Date: Notified Shortly
- General / OBC /EWS : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Online Payment Mode. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Any Other Online Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details Total: 132 Post
Junior Judicial Assistant Group C
|18-27 as on 01/01/2020|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing 35 WPM.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer
How to Fill Form
- Delhi High Court DHC, Group C Latest Recruitment 2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Post Candidate Can Apply Between 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Age Limit: Applicant-Candidate’s age’ should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on
01.01.2020. Thus, the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later
than 01.01.2002. Candidates should note that Date of Birth as recorded in Matriculation I
Secondary Examination Certificate I Mark-Sheet or an equivalent Certificate only will be
accepted for determining the age eligibility. and no subsequent request for its change will be
considered or granted.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Download Mobile Apps for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Link Activate on 19/02/2020