BHEL Recruitment of Part-Time Medical Consultant Jobs BHEL Part-Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites application for the position of Part-Time Medical Consultant etc.
Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to BHEL before 15-03-2020.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 for Part-Time Medical Consultant Notification in Trichy
|BHEL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Part Time Medical Consultant|
|Education Requirement||DNB, PG Diploma, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD, M.Ch|
|Total Vacancy||19 Posts|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit as on 01.02.2020 is 65 years, relax-able up to 70 years at the discretion of management.|
|Last date to Apply||15-03-2020|
Qualification in Details:
BHEL Trichy invites applications from Medical Professionals to be engaged as Part-Time Medical Consultants (PTMC-Specialists) in the positions, as in the table below, in the BHEL Hospital, Trichy.
1. Name of Post: Part-Time Medical Consultants
(i) Super Specialist: MCH/DM
(ii) Specialist: (a) MD/ MS/ DNB/ MDS, (b) PG Diploma
(i) Super Specialist: 500 Rupees/hour
(ii) Specialist: (a) 400 Rupees/hour, (b) 350 Rupees/hour
The upper age limit as on 01.02.2020 is 65 years, relax-able up to 70 years at the discretion of management.
1. The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be for a period of maximum 3 years at a time, at the discretion of the Management. This engagement will not entitle the applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
2. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
3. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Tiruchirappalli only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
5. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile.
6. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be a disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
Manager/ HR-Recruitment, HRM Department, building no 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, 620014
The selection process will be through interview of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
1. Interested Medical Professionals are required to download the blank biodata form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part-Time Medical Consultant (Specialists), from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and send their duly filled in biodata form along with self-attested photocopies of the below-mentioned certificates by Post, superscribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC (Specialists) – 01/2020” to Manager/HR-Recruitment, HRM Department, building no 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli, 620014 so as to reach on or before 15/03/2020.
2. Documents to be sent by Post (self-attested photocopy).
(i) Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest passport size photographs).
(ii) SSC/Matric Mark sheet / Certificate
(iii) HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
(iv) MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
(v) PG Degree / Diploma Certificate with all Mark sheets
(vi) Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
(vii) Any other relevant certificate (if required)
HireLateral.com wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Some Useful Important Links:
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2020 – 2021 online Registration
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020, Apply Online 1412 Post
- APSU Result 2020: APS University Rewa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result
- APSU Admit Card 2020 Download BA B.Sc B.Com MA
- MPBSE Admit Card MP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Download
|For OnlineTest Series||Click Here|
|To SubscribYoutube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram ChannelTo Like Facebook Page||Click Here Click here|